Tickets are available here on our site at the Calendar section. When on the Calendar page, just click on the TICKETS button next to the show you wish to attend and follow the prompts. We accept Visa & Mastercard for online ticket sales.
If tickets are not sold out, the EL CID Box Office will open at 6pm on show nights. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Taxes and Fees on Ticket Purchases
California state tax of 9.25% is applied to all ticket sales. If you pay with a credit card, there is a $1 per ticket charge. El Cid charges a $1 service fee per ticket.
Due to the complicated nature of hosting all ages events, and the liability to our liquor license, all shows are 21 and over, except for the Flamenco Dinner Show and unless otherwise noted. We hope to be producing more all ages events in the future.
State issued ID is required of all guests, regardless of your age for entrance other than the Flamenco Dinner Show.
Sold Out Shows
To ensure that you are guaranteed entry to the show, we recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. Once a show is sold out, we can’t do anything to help you, other than allow access to one individual each time one leaves. This scenario is avoidable by buying in advance.
All shows are General Admission unless you are attending the Flamenco Dinner Show. For those events, a reservation is required and seating will be provided. We can take verbal requests for the flamenco show and other events but due to the limited seating we do NOT guarantee requested seating.
- No cameras or photography unless specifically permitted by El Cid management.
- No refunds or exchanges on your tickets
- No smoking in the venue. There is an outdoor patio where you may smoke.
- No defacing El Cid property. You will be required to leave for abusing the theater or its property with no refund.
- No outside food or drink. You will be required to leave with no refund for bringing outside alcohol or food onto the property.
- Absolutely no fighting, stealing, or being rude to guests or staff!
We appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any questions about tickets, please contact us during office hours 10am-5pm Monday-Friday.